Are you too waiting for the launch of Poco’s first 5G smartphone in the country? The news is for you.
Poco M3 Pro 5G will be launched in India on 8 June, Tuesday afternoon. Last month, POCO M3 Pro 5G was launched globally, and it will be unveiled at an online event in the coming weeks.
All Poco launches in India in May were delayed because of the Covid-19 situation in the country at that time. As Poco had announced recently, it would launch the Poco M3 Pro 5G and F3 GT in India shortly.
As a mid-range smartphone, the Poco M3 Pro 5G will compete against devices such as the Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 10S, and Realme 8 Pro. It is expected that the Poco M3 Pro 5G will feature a 90Hz AMOLED display, a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Poco M3 Pro 5G launch: How to watch live stream
The Poco M3 Pro 5G launch will be conducted in a virtual event beginning at 11:30 am today. The event is scheduled to be live-streamed via the company’s Youtube account, as well as on its Indiapoco Instagram account.
Or you can directly watch the live here:-
POCO M3 Pro 5G: Expected Price in India
Price details for the Poco M3 Pro 5G have not been announced yet. However, it has been recently tipped that the phone will cost Rs. 17,999. This exclusive device comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
There is a possibility that the actual retail price of the phone may be even lower since this is the box price. Furthermore, Poco M3 Pro 5G was launched in two configurations – 4GB plus 64GB and 6GB plus 128GB – in the European market. Even the base version will be more affordable.
POCO M3 Pro 5G: Expected Sale Date
POCO has confirmed that you can purchase the upcoming smartphone at Flipkart starting next month. One week after the launch, the smartphone will be available for purchase.
POCO M3 Pro 5G: Expected Features and Specifications
POC OCO M3 Pro 5G is already available in Europe and the same variant will launch in India next month. Here are some features you need to be aware of about the upcoming POCO smartphone. So let’s get through them…
MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC
The smartphone will be the first 5G device from the company to hit the Indian market. This smartphone is exclusively powered by the octa-core Dimensity 700 5G chipset from MediaTek.
Similarly, the Realme 8 5G smartphone is powered by the same chipset. This 5G smartphone comes with an entry-level chipset that boasts some intriguing features, which we shall see in our testing.
Besides the 90Hz display, the smartphone also features a fingerprint scanner. There’s a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen on the device, with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. Furthermore, the screen features a brightness of 500nits and a refresh rate of 90Hz.
48MP Triple Rear Cameras
The M3 Pro 5G comes with a triple-camera setup at the back. There is a 48MP primary lens on this phone with an aperture setting of f/1.79. Besides the 8MP sensor, it also comes with a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. In terms of selfies, the phone sports an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Apart from these features, the M3 Pro has an internal storage of up to 128 GB and up to 6GB of RAM. The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support of 18W. This smartphone runs on Android 11 using POCO’s MIUI 12 user interface.
- There is a 3.5mm headphones jack on the phone, as well as USB Type-C connectivity. The device weighs 190 grams and is 8.92mm thick.
- This mobile phone offers dual SIM slots, 5G, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C connectivity.
- An array of sensors are onboard, including proximity and ambient light sensors, accelerometers, gyroscopes, an electronic compass, and an IR blaster.
- The Poco M3 Pro 5G integrates a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports AI Face Unlock.
- There are three different colors available for the POCO M3 Pro 5G: Power Black, Cool Blue, and POCO Yellow.
So guys, let us know your opinion about this Poco M3 Pro 5G Smartphone in the comment section below. Have it sat